Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top 10 Projects of 2011

I have changed a lot as a papercrafter this year!  I barely made cards or altered projects before this year, now they are a big part of my repertoire.  I made my first manufacturer design teams (Momenta & Creative Charms) this year and also got published for the first time (Cards December 2011).  It's been a great year, join me as I attempt to recap my favorites :)  Thanks to each of you for all your support!

1.  Created this one just for fun using Authentiques Glowing Line.  I loved the diamonds and they fussy cut fabulously.

2. I made this card for my little boys first day of school, it's so fun and whimsical - I love what I did with teh Momenta paper and also all the doodling.

3. I made this layout for a kit feature for Burlap & Buttercups kit club. Love the patterned paper chevrons I made.  

4. I also made this card for the Burlap and Buttercups feature.  

5. This was my first layout as a designer for Momenta, plus I can't resist the pictures of my little boy in his "Son of a Scrapbooker onesie :)"

6.  Made this one just for fun this fall, love that I got so many photos on it but still have some white space!

7. I made this for the Bella Blvd feature last winter here on Practical Scrappers

8. Love all the Jillibean soup goodness and the paperfolding adding dimension.

9. Made this menu board as a project for Momenta

10. A card with a fun dimensional flower made for Momenta








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...