Thursday, August 4, 2011

I love the color green and use it all the time but sometimes it is hard to find a pretty green flower to add that extra kick to your cards.  Creative Charms has some great green flowers that are unique and add great dimension to any project.



 For this card I used a darling green dream brad flower.  My border is created using a a square cotton pad, yes a cotton pad...adds some fun dimension doesn't it?  I'm really enjoying the frugal finds challenges that we have been doing at Practical Scrappers!  

This card uses a green shimmer flower with a pearl brad.  The layered scallops are also made from cotton pads, this time circular ones.  How fun is it that they were already embossed!?!

Both of these cards use Design Your Own stickers, from Momenta, for the sentiments.  I love how easy they are to use and that I was able to personalize them exactly to what I wanted for my cards.  If you haven't checked them out already, it's totally worth it!  Especially when you consider that if you use them now you can enter that project in the facebook contest...$250 in Momenta product and $100 cash just for trying out these great stickers, what's not to like?  You can get all the details you need right here.

If you haven't already popped in on our anniversary festivities at Practical Scrappers you need to!  We've got prizes, an online recipe contest, and beginning tomorrow a blog hop!  See you tomorrow for some more fun!!!







Both cards use cotton pads on them (one circular and one square) - part of our anniversary celebration at my site Practical Scrappers was to use cotton.  So of course I thought I'd work them in with some great Creative Charms flowers!  I'd love to have you join in our fun over at Practical Scrappers today too!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...