Friday, June 24, 2011

My Premiere Layout at Momenta

Although you have seen other stuff I have made with Momenta, this was actually the first thing I did with their stuff.  I've just been saving it :)  When I saw this darling paper from the One Fine Day line, I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for!  As a mom, first smile pictures are some of the most important pictures around and definitely need some fabulous paper to commit them to.   I fussy cut some clouds to add some extra dimension and had some fun overlapping banners and offsetting the frames.  The original paper only had one monkey in a hot air balloon and I added the smaller two using stickers and die cuts.  I absolutely love the foil stickers on this.  They have the crimpled look that we are seeing a lot of now, but kicked up a notch with foil!  I don't know if you can see it or not, but his onesie even says "Son of a Scrapbooker"

Momenta Supplies Used:

3 comments:

Fern said...

AWWWW Christine, your lo is adorable.... and the photos are precious!!! Hugs!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh my goodness! What a precious smile! Makes you just want to grab some kisses! Fab job on making your page special .. love the clouds and the foil letters! WTG!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

a really super layout and a precious photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...