Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bella Blvd Feature Day Two

Second day of Bella Blvd features at Practical Scrappers.  Today it focuses on the Family Dynamix line and the Tail Waggers & Cat Naps line.  I really enjoyed working with both lines.  They have cute paper and cute stickers to go along!


This one is soooo sinmple, but I love it!  Probably has something to do with the cute mouse :)

This one took forever, I was tired and probably overthinking everything.  The TLC in the bottom stands for my kiddos names Timmy, Lucy, Cooper.


I'm really enjoying the current layout trend of putting something small off in another edge.  I love this layout and the picture with how it plays on the doggy theme.  I had this picture for two years and could never figure out something to do with it.  I'm glad I saved it and didn't force it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...