Saturday, February 26, 2011

Six

I did this layout yesterday and by the time I finished I realized it was probably one of my favorite that I have ever done.  Big words, I know!  I love this paper and the die cut pages all matching and all from Three Bugs in a Rug.  I fussy cut the fireflies wings and popped them up, they are still attached to the page.  As I was attaching my string....I was experimenting.  I had no idea how to get it on there good!  I ended up using Beacon's Three in One glue and just working slowly.  
Supplies used: Three Bugs in a Rug Paper & Die Cuts, Close to My Heart Denim Patterned Paper, Doodlebug Letter Stickers

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

AW, what a great page. Love your string .. I can see that it would be a challenge to tack down. Wonderfully done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...