Thursday, January 6, 2011

Glimmer mist, pins, and more!

 The paper is BoBunny with a hodge podge of other ingredients.  This is the first page I've done rolled flowers on and I used my 2 inch scallop punch as the base.  I also used pins on the this in two different spots!  I've not used them much in the past, so it was fun to find them fitting in so well (:  The "I don't like coffee" thing is just my little girl being cute and something I wanted to remember her saying!

 Pins again!  Kraft paper, again!  I'm on a roll on those two things!  

Used glimmer mist for the first time ever on this layout!  I also used my "Sew Easy" for the first time ever.  I like it, but here is what I learned...it works best on one layer of paper, otherwise it is hard to punch thru several layers or two for that matter.  

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love seeing your style evolve and change. I think it's interesting how we grow, change, go back to our roots, but keeping the end goal in mind. Love love love your rolled flowers .. much better than my attempts!Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...