Friday, October 9, 2009

Picking Hawberries

How about this cheery layout! And four pics on it too! This was from strawberry picking last spring. My mom was actually there too - but I scrapper her pic with the kids in another layout. I found the strawberry embellis at Michael's for $1.00 last week and knew just how I would use them!!! I have had the background paper for at least 3 years - probably even longer! Hooray for using it up! I used Storybook for the flourish and Opposites Attract for the letters. Lucy calls em "hawberries" so I thought I'd document that!

1 comment:

Do What You Love said...

Oh Christine, what an adorable layout and I do love those embellies; they are perfect with your paper! Isn't it great to save paper that you know you will use one day - all scrappers know we will use it one day! :) I love Michaels!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...