Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Treasure this Time Tuesday

When I first started scrapbooking one of my main goals was to be able to scrap the moments that are quickly forgot in the busyness of life.  Since that time, I have had four kids and my time to scrapbook has become more scarce and not as focused on my original intent.  So beginning with this new year and for Tuesdays when my blog isn't committed to design team work I will be sharing a layout focused on little moments.  My goal is to do one layout a month about each child and tell at least three things about them right now!  It will be the little things: cute things they say or do, accomplishments and milestones that will soon be forgotten otherwise.  So without further adieu - I share with you the first installment with a very appropriately titled layout!


So here's the guidelines I have made for myself - feel free to join me!
1) Take a picture of them by themself each month (ideally in an outfit you'd like to remember)
2) Document at least 3 things about them
3) Don't worry about using the newest products - use what inspires me with the pictures
4) If possible find a way to include them in the process - I will be sharing ways I am doing this with you each week.  This week it didn't work because, well, he's two!

For this first one - "Every Day Moments" with Bo, I focused on the green outfit he is wearing for my color scheme.  It's my favorite outfit on him!  I also used a picture that captured a face that he makes a lot but isn't a traditional super smiley face.  I did the things I want to remember in list form - parts of which will only make sense to Ben & I and that is okay!  



I'm excited about this new feature and setting forth my goal of being intentional!  Hope you'll join me and share when you do!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Brads: Simple Stories
Enamel Stars: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Love all the cool embellishments and fun, bright colors on this layout.

Francesca Biancon said...

Wow, I'm really honoured to be with you in the Paper House adventure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...