Sunday, February 1, 2015

Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook Kits

I am so excited to be a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook Kits this month using their Creative Kit.  My Creative Scrapbook has four different kits each month so there is something for everyone! Check out all the sneaks below - beginning with the one I worked with.


Here are some sneaks of the gorgeous projects made by the designers this  month using the Creative Kit!

And one of my favorite layouts that I have created EVER is on their blog today  and will give you a little sneak peek of what all is coming on the 5th with the full reveal! 

Here's the sneaks of the Main Kit!

This one is the gorgeous Limited Edition Kit 

And the Album Kit!

Head on over to the blog check out a preview of one project from each kit They are gorgeous and you will have a hard time choosing a favorite!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...