Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Springs Cards from SRM Stickers

It's almost March and that means Spring is in the air, right? I mean it's 10 degrees out here, so I am seriously hoping so! Today I am up on the SRM Stickers blog with a couple of Spring cards!
I'm still crazy about the gorgeous gold doilies from SRM and so I decided to combine them with some pink to spring it up!  I added a flower from the We've Got Your Stickers Plus/Thanks set.  Putting that onto vellum and cutting it out allowed me to keep it from blending in with the whites too much.

A "Happy Spring" circle from the Sentiment/Spring set atop a Small White Punched Piece help make it even more clear what season this is for.  Although with a few color changes and swapping out the stickers you could totally make this into a Valentine's card or for just about any season!

SRM has so many great stamps now - I just had to play with one set for a Spring card.  I chose to use the Doodle Flower Stamp Set.  I stamped with black onto subtle patterned paper.

I then fussy cut the flowers out and layered them onto each other with foam adhesive so I'd have some dimension.  The simple sentiment comes again from the Sentiment/Spring set!  



Sunshine and warmth are on the horizon - in the meantime I'll keep crafting it!

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

They're both so vibrant and pretty. Your cards really do make me think of spring, even in this cold, windy and snowy weather!

Iris said...

Pretty cards. Have you picked a winner for the Scrapping Our Stash hop yet? I don't see it posted anywhere.
isoscia at aol dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...