Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer - Creative Kit Layouts

I am so excited to be guest designing this month for My Creative Scrapbook Kits!  I had an absolute blast working with their kits and have some great work to share with you over the next couple days!  AND I have some even bigger news to share with you at the end of this post so keep reading!!!

I worked with their Creative Kit this month and it is a fun, colorful kit that works great for projects of all kinds!  

 February Creative Kit
Echo Park, Heidi Swapp, Kaisercraft, Bella Blvd, Prima, and more!
 
I thought I'd share my favorite of all the layouts I created first!  I hadn't yet created a layout about my youngest sons first ice cream cone on his birthday.   Later this month I will be sharing a tutorial on how I made these little ice cream cones!  I love how this kit works so beautifully for little boy layouts!  I don't think you'd think that upon first look - but it definitely does!

I love the Kaisercraft sentiments from this line too!

My second layout for today shows the more feminine side of the kit!  I'm kind of crazy in love with using geometric shapes for designing and I really pulled a lot of that into my kit designs!  To help make the colors pop more I did a lot of outlining and faux stitching.

The pen work also helps tie in the black word stickers!  I love the silver accents And what can I say about my sweet daughter and nieces - love them so so much!  

Make sure you head on over to the My Creative Scrapbook blog and check out the reveal of all the other kits. They are limited in number so snag the ones that you like quickly!  You can also see a lot more examples for all the kits in the design team gallery!

And now for my even bigger news! 
 I am guest designer this month but....
I have officially been asked and accepted as a regular design team member at My Creative Scrapbook so you will be seeing a lot more of their gorgeous kits in the upcoming months!!!

4 comments:

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Congrats Christine! They are lucky to have you on their team!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Congratulations Christine! So happy for you! :)

Cheryl W. said...

WOW - these layouts are fantastic! No wonder they wanted you as a guest designer and a team member. You'll be a real asset!

Unknown said...

Love the way you mixed the geometric shapes. Keeps it so interesting and eye-catching. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...