Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sketchy Saturday - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  We don't celebrate this day real big at our house but do add some special little touches of love to our every day routine!  Since it's Saturday that means it's time for a new sketch!  This is a nice and simple one that I know you'll enjoy!

And as promised I have a layout to share that uses "Hugs & Kisses" from Simple Stories.
There isn't a big story behind this picture - it was just one I blew up because I loved the expression of my son on it!  I hadn't had a chance to scrap it yet and this seemed like the perfect occasion.  I added in lots of fussy cut hearts and letters but primarily worked from the Hugs & Kisses Collection!  I'm off to get some more Xs and Os from this little sweetie!  Enjoy this fun day with your loved ones!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories & Pebbles Inc

2 comments:

Kim A. said...

Such a fun layout. LOVE the sketch!

Cheryl W. said...

Adorable photo and layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...