Friday, January 27, 2017

CHA Projects - Hello Baby Girl

I always love the chance to create projects for the annual CHA (newly named Creativation) show each year!  Paper House had me work with several different collections and I am going to share the baby girl themed ones today!  Paper House already has this collection available in their store!

First up I'll share my favorite of the projects:

After having so much fun making a Christmas Embroidery Hoop wall hanging I knew I wanted to do another with their Acetate Paper for this collection.  I did a ton of fussy cutting for this project - the banner and all the flowers are all fussy cut.  It's not hard to do and turns out to be a really unique home decor piece!  Here's the video I created on how I made my Christmas one!


 I shared this Flipbook earlier but now Paper House has added this collection to coordinate with it!  They displayed this flipbook along with the other new flipbooks at CHA!

Here's a video walking you thru this flipbook!

Last up I have a layout - I pulled out my new We R Memory Keepers Alphabet Punch Board for this one - I am loving that board! In fact I like it so much I got the smaller one too! I love my Silhouette machine - but it's nice not to have to always lug it out to use and these punch boards offer a good alternative here and there!

By using the punchboard I was able to work in some extra patterned papers in this one and showcase  nearly all the papers in the collection.  Aren't the stickers so great too!?! I love those puffy ones!

Click on any of the thumbnails below to check out the supplies I used at Scrapbook.com - Hello Baby Girl isn't available yet there but you can get it at Paper House by clicking here.

3 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

Your hoop is amazing! Of course they are all adorable, but the layers on that hoop and that sweet little face...swoon!

Christine said...

Thank you Wendy!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Loving the embroidery hoop layout! So creative and eye catching! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...