Thursday, January 12, 2017

7 Winter Cards with Photo Play Paper's Snowball Fight

I was at the tail end of my kit from My Creative Scrapbook and had just enough supplies to get a good start on a set of Winter Cards.  I pulled out some SRM Stickers supplies as well to help get the job done!  And bonus! I have a process video to go with them!  Here's the video:


Now let's take a close up look at the 7 cards:
I kept several things consistent with this set - they all have sticker stitches from SRM Stickers. They all have enamel dots from Doodlebug Design. Lastly they all have a Kraft Cardstock Base.

Each card also has either a vertical stripe to add to the background or triangles in opposite corners.  It was a great way to bring in some extra color and patterns!

 I love the little snowmen having a fight here!

 This one is probably my fave of all of them! - I just love that snowman in the mason jar.

 I have no idea what this means but it made me laugh!

 How great are the sticker stitches on here? They look like snowflakes and are just perfect!

This reminds me, I need some coffee ;)

Here's the supply list for these cards - click on any of the thumbnails to check them out at Scrapbook.com.

3 comments:

cghundley said...

All of your delightful
cards are so fun!
Carla from Utah

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

These are so cute!

McStamper said...

Love your adorable cards. What a great collection. I think I have to have this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...