Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Quick Tip Tuesday #8: Scrapping Boys #3 - Capture those activities

This week's quick tip video focuses on scrapping those boys activities and using themed products to make that happen!  I focused my attention on creating a baseball layout this week. Here's the video!


And here's the layout  featured:
I made use of various baseball themed products from Paper House Productions to pull this layout together.  To up the trendiness of the layout I used a sketch from StuckSketches - Laura did an awesome job with the sketch.

Using themed stickers, the All Star Collection, and a sketch made this layout come together in record time!  Not to mention how pleased I am with how it turned out!

Supply List - Click on any of the thumbnails below to check the supplies at Scrapbook.com!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...