Saturday, January 7, 2017

Wrapping up my term with Doodlebug Design

With the new year always comes a change in design teams and this year I have wrapped up my time with both Doodlebug Design and My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club.  I enjoyed my time with them but am always ready for the next adventure in designing!  I thought I'd take some time and share some of my favorites that I created with them over the last year!  Today I am going to share my faves from Doodlebug and tomorrow I'll be back with My Creative Scrapbook.  If you are interested in checking out the collections up close just click on the name link and it will take you to Scrapbook.com to see more!

 Anchors Aweigh was a great spring collection with a little boy emphasis - it had great colors and so many fun embellishments - I used it for bath time but it also works great for all things water and adventure related!

I made a set of cards using Boos & Brews but this mad scientist one was definitely my favorite!

 We were challenged to use the new Chunky Twine to create a project and I decided to a wrapped monogram.

Flea Market was such a fun and inspiring collection - I went with creating a one of a kind wreath with it!  I have a video to go along with this one as well!






I had SO much fun creating cards with Kitten Smitten - I'm not even a cat person but I still loved it!


Mixing and matching was the name of the game on this one and I combined Under the Sea and Anchors Aweigh

 Another mixing and matching but focused on Petite Prints!  Love how the rainbows always come together for Doodlebug!  

Gah! I love the colors in Polar Pals!  So unique and rich! 

Probably my favorite layout of the whole year and favorite collection of the whole year too - Puppy Love!

Love those rainbows!  And this one focuses again on the Petite Prints but also has lots and lots of Doodlebug's Sprinkles!

 Under the Sea was the sister collection to Anchors Aweigh and it was a dream to play with using little girl pictures!  

In my ongoing quest to find a clever twist on a product - I went crazy with the Here Comes Santa Claus Collection and used this to create a December Recap page!  This one also has a video tutorial!


Thanks for joining me for this fun little walk thru a year of Doodlebug Fun! As much love as I have for Doodlebug you know I will continue creating with their products regularly!  If any of these collections catch your eye be sure to head to Scrapbook.com and check them out - since most of them are getting to be older you can find discount prices on a lot of them!  You can find all the Doodlebug supplies they supply by clicking here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...