Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Jesus Loves Me - Kids Valentine

As soon as I got my hands on my new Bible Journaling stamps I knew I was going to have to design a Valentine with them for my kids to make!  Here's a quick and easy Valentine to stamp with your kids!

**As a part of SRM Stickers Design Team, I receive products for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use :) **
This was super easy to make and I created a process video to walk you thru how I did it!



Here's a closeup look at the Valentine and bag.
To create my Valentine I used a sentiment from the Child of God Stamp Set.  The background is made with a border stamp from the New Testament Stamp Set.

I tucked the Valentine into one of the brand new patterned bags and then sealed the whole thing with a heart sticker from the Stickers by the Dozen Valentine set.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...