Saturday, February 11, 2017

Exciting News!

It's always fun to have a happy announcement to share and today I have one of those!  I am going to be joining the design team for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®!  

I'm looking forward to working with this group of designers 

I have had the chance to work with several of these designers in the past but there's also lots of new faces that I am looking forward to getting to know!
2017 Design Team

Check out the full blog post over at their blog to see the guest designers too!

2 comments:

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Congrats Christine! They are lucky to have you! You've got me thinking about starting to apply to some of these again with all your great news lately!....lol!

Mary Holshouser said...

Congratulations.
Have fun with your new team.
3L is a great product.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...