Monday, February 13, 2017

Puppy Love Layout

Our little puppy is off having surgery today so we're all kind of missing her today!  That translated to me creating a page about her and doing a new process video!  Here's the layout I created using the "Puppy Love" Collection from Doodlebug Design.
I still just love this collection - although I am nearly out of it!!!  Here's the process video walking you thru how I created this:



I am completely out of the icons stickers so I had to use lots of die cut pieces from the Odds & Ends set.  That worked just fine though because i was able to add foam adhesive and pop up some pieces.

I also used some pieces from the cut apart pages to create my title - so dog-gone cute :)  I'll be back tomorrow with a new Quick Tip Tuesday Video!

Here's the supply list with Affiliate Thumbnails!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...