Thursday, November 17, 2016

Brush Lettering Bookmarks

Last week as I was doing our homeschool routine with the kids, I realized I needed some bookmarks to help me keep track of where we were at in books.  Why not make those bookmarks inspirational!?! And why not make them myself and have fun doing it!?!  That is of course where my supplies from SRM stickers came in!  I combined a couple of the new Marker Sets and Bible Journaling stamps to create some lovely bookmarks!


I created a video showing how I made a couple of these bookmarks!


Let's take a closer look at the bookmarks I made:
This first one uses the stamp set Amazing Grace and focuses on the verse Psalm 46:10 and the flowers come from Just Believe.

This one uses an older stamp set Words of Faith and focuses on Psalm 107:1 - the butterfly stamp comes from Just Believe and the little flower comes from Amazing Grace.

Everything on this bookmark comes from the Amazing Grace stamp set and it focuses on Matthew 28:20.

Last up I used the Trust in the Lord stamp set and focuses on 1 Thessalonians 5:18

These are going to be great reminders as I go about my day to day work!

Here's the supplies I used (available from Scrapbook.com)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...