Monday, November 14, 2016

Baby Girl Mini Album Flipbook - Paper House Productions

If I had known how much fun the Flipbooks from Paper House Productions were gonna be to play with I would have gotten this out much sooner!  Flipbooks are interactive mini albums that you can pack full of pictures and embellish to your hearts content!  Here's a look inside the one I created!


Here's close-ups of my cover and some of the pages inside!
 You can leave the cover as is or decorate it like I did.  I added some die cut stickers and a vinyl cutout of her name.
Throuhgout the book I added little details with 3D Stickers and die-cut stickers.

I love how the pages flip up!


 So many great details throuhgout the book and already printed into it!
I left room for her mom to be able to add more pictures or journaling as she desires.



Now I want a boy one to play with too!  Hope you've enjoyed the peek inside!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...