Monday, November 28, 2016

December Planner Spread

It has been awhile since I have used my planner - ever since our move it hasn't been a priority.  But if there was ever a time of year that my planner is absolutely needed it is December!  Here's my first full week of December.

I used a combination of stickers and stamps from SRM to make this week's spread. I filled it up with lots of color and fun stickers but also left a little room in each day to add more to them! My Black Le Pen was perfect for writing in my own info as it doesn't bleed thru to the back sides!

I used the School Planner Stamp as well as the Birthday Planner Stamp.  To separate activities I stamped a part of the stitch border from the Birthday set and stamped that into the time.

I still kind of prefer stickers to stamps in my planner so I went ahead and did a whole bunch of those!  I pulled out all my Christmas stickers and used a wide variety from the following list:
Live Life/Christmas - Big Red Merry Christmas
Sticker Stitches/Christmas - Stitching strips
We've Got Your Sticker/Merry - Santa/Stocking/Tree space fillers and big "Merry"

I love how stickers add color and can fill up a space that is otherwise kind of blah.  How cute are those candy borders too!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...