Friday, November 18, 2016

Thanksgiving Table Favors - Mini Gratitude Journals

I am up today over at Doodlebug Deisgn with an idea of something you can add to the giving thanks part of your Thanksgiving!  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because I love that everyone puts time on pause to be with family and celebrate the gifts we have.  To aid in our celebration this year I created a little table favor - mini gratitude journals for each person!

The Flea Market Collection was a great jumping off point for creating my mini albums!  Between the patterned papers, sprinkles, stickers, and the new Cut Files - I was all set to make a quick mini album that was easy to make in multiples.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out an accordion style mini album.  The Leaves and Wheat all come from the Doodlebug Silhouette Store.  I also used a Chunky Brad to close each album.

The insides I kept nice and simple!  Each page has a Mini Doily and one sticker or Sprinkle as an accent. I considered cutting out patterned paper for each page but the doilies were a much quicker option and gave each page a great space for writing.

On the inside cover each album I also added a cute die cut piece from the Odds & Ends - just a little something to personalize each one!

Hard to believe it's almost Thanksgiving week - ready or not here come the holidays!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...