Monday, November 7, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook - Creative Kit Projects & Unboxing Video

I always love crafting in the fall - something about the color combinations just totally appeals to me!  Today I have some projects to share with you from the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month.  I'm not going to share them all - just the ones I don't have a video for!  But first here's a look at what's in the Creative Kit including an unboxing video!




Now on to some of my projects:
This is actually one of my favorites for this month - not sure if it's the pictures or what but I just love how it came together!  I used one of the new Exclusive Cut Files from My Creative Scrapbook to create my title!  They have some beautiful ones this month!

On this layout I played up the falling leaves and movement on the layout with the jute twine from the kit.  I used the new We R Memory Keepers Staple board to add the staples.  What a treat!

Tomorrow I will be back with my first video for this month's kits!  Hope you are having a great fall day!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...