Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine Layout

The Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month is packed with Doodlebug Design's Sweet Things Collection.  You've seen a little that I have done with it already and today I am going to share a love layout about my kiddos!
I'm completely smitten with these new 12 X 12 Quote papers from Doodlebug.  Knowing that it was in the kit made it easy for me to hold off using it when I was doing my Doodlebug team stuff!  I imagine I will be using this sheet every month for some project!  It made a good base for the layout.  I added pictures down the side - although I think they'd be lovely in clusters around the flowers too. With boys, and four kids...the three clusters and girly aspect wasn't working for me!  I love the Thickers included in this kit and that I was able to use them a a monochromatic subtitle!  

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

What a fun layout! You really are the queen of using these quote sheets beautifully! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...