Saturday, February 6, 2016

So Happy Together - Grid Style Layout

I'm back today with my third layout from the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!  I went for a grid style layout on this one and tried to play off of the variety of colors in the kit!  Once again it's packed with Doodlebug!

This layout doesn't have anything to do with Valentine's Day but it is about a date that my daughter and I took.  The one picture on it is terrible - but it is part of the story and sometimes you just have to make due with what you got!  I added one picture to each part of the grid and then made a title square as well.  I added in coordinating embellishments as well as punched circles.  Doing some outlining helped me to make everything pop a little more.  My favorite thing about doing grid style layouts is how quickly they come together!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...