Friday, February 19, 2016

Basketball Layout from CHA

This past December I got to work with some of the new collections from Paper House Productions for their CHA booth.  This is one of those layouts!   I have a son who is absolutely obsessed with basketball so I was especially drawn to this collection. 
Basketball Layout
Basketball Layout Supplies Used
I was immediately drawn to two papers in this collection - the blue starburst and the overlapping basketballs. So of course I combined the two to create a layout! I fussy cut out a basketball and stuck that right in the middle of the starburst. It makes a bold, eye catching statement! If you look closely too you’ll notice my sons arm looks like it’s reaching out to the ball!
Basketball Layout Closeup 1
I tucked some stickers behind and in front of the picture of him. My style always includes using lots of words on layouts. The collection included plenty to choose from and I resisted the urge to use every single one!
Basketball Layout Closeup 2

Have you checked out the new collections from Paper House? They do not disappoint!

Click on any of the Thumbnails below to shop for these Items!
p-2047th  stcx-1011th_4  p-2048th

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Awesome LO,I love how you use the ball on the Layout,GREAT idea:) Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...