Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook - February Sneak Peeks!

It's SNEAK PEEK time at My Creative Scrapbook!

We are so very excited to share our latest sneak peeks with you.

I loved creating with the Main and Creative Kit and I think you will too!

 February Main kit sneak peeks:


And the February Creative kit sneak peeks:


And Bonus! I get to share this layout with you early!  YAY!
I had so much fun doing a string art background and then using the fun Doodlebug pieces from the kit to create this special layout.  I love the texture that hand stitching adds to all the paper and stickers.  This is definitely my favorite layout from that kit this month :)

Now that you have a peek at what's coming, don't forget to reserve your kits :)
Please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...