Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Heart Background Tutorial

I finally have my last Main Kit layout from My Creative Scrapbook to share with you today.  I am up on their blog with details on how to make this page and I'm going to show you how I made the heart on this layout using just some ink, scrap paper, and a pencil!


I loved the striped paper in this Main Kit but I wanted to do something different with it.  So I decided to create a unique heart!

Use some scratch paper and cut out a big heart.  I used washi tape to secure it to the center of the paper.

Sorry for the blur on this one....no way to retake it or I would have!  But you get the idea from it anyway!  Use the eraser on a pencil and your ink pad and begin making random dots coming out from your heart.  Random is the key here!

Add the dots all around the layout - filling in more where you see the need. Then take your scrap heart off and you have a beautiful one of a kind outline!  I added in some stitching but other than that I didn't have to do much!  Super easy and very unique!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love your heart background! Gorgeous page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...