Monday, May 25, 2015

Published Layout from Create Magazine

This month Paper House Productions is the featured manufacturer in Create Magazine!  The design team all contributed a couple of projects and today I am going to share one with you!  I used the Noir ColorWays line for my projects.  First up is a 2 page layout based on a sketch from the magazine:

Metallic gold is used in the accents of this line so I stuck with that as my added color!  I used a little bit of gold foil cardstock from Core'dinations to create my "Fun" title.

The variety of embellishments available with this line is so fun!

You can see the die cut pieces from the Accent Pack here and also Puffy Stickers and Rub-ons!  Love all the texture that adds!

This page uses more of the same embellishments and a variety of patterned papers too!  I also added in some gold outlining in a few spots to help make the patterns pop a little more!

I love the brush style script that the puffy words come in for this - super trendy!  

I'll be back later in the week to share my other project but in the meantime - head over to the magazine and check it out!  It's free and full of inspiration!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Stickers: Paper House Productions
Rub-Ons: Paper House Productions
Die Cuts: Paper House Productions





2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Loving the black and white with the pop of gold on your layout! And your son is such a cutie! Love seeing his smiling face.

craftykellyj said...

Loving the black and white with the pop of gold on your layout! And your son is such a cutie! Love seeing his smiling face.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...