Saturday, May 2, 2015

All About Me - Favorite Foods

Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day!  I hope you are able to squeeze in a little creative time!  I am running a bit late on my late about myself for the month of April!  For the record, I did finish it the last day of April :)  For this month's focus I decided to talk about foods that I love.  I based my layout on a sketch from My Scraps & More that I liked:




I flipped the sketch and here's what I came up with!
As you can tell I added a lot to the sketch :) I tend to do that!  I'm still struggling with the topic of creating about myself but this one was kind of fun.  I have compiled a really strange list of my favorite foods.  

I cut banners out of the patterned paper and did my list that way. I tried to print but my printer was not cooperating (it never is).  I like the way these ended up bordering the layers anyway!  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Stickers; Pebbles Inc, Echo Park, American Crafts, SRM Stickers
Wood: Studio Calico







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...