Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hello Spring - My Creative Scrapbook Layout

I thought Mother's Day was the perfect day to share my last layout from My Creative Scrapbook this month.  Why!?! Because it has all four of my kiddos on it!  For this layout I really played with all the elements in the kit including a lot of embellishments and patterned papers!
The pictures are about two years old so I was glad to finally give them a home! I knew I waned to use the stripes of patterned paper down the middle and just built from there.  The pictures had homes and then I built clusters and banners around them.  I love the banner stickers and the way they add both color and a linear element keeping with the pictures and stripes :)

One of the very best things about this kit is that it includes brads and chipboard.  I love all the extra texture and dimension these add to the already fun stickers and papers.  I also love that the colors work well for boy and girl pages!

If you haven't had a chance to order your kit yet this month - hop over to My Creative Scrapbook and snag one before they are gone!

I hope all you moms out there have had a wonderful day celebrating or relaxing (or both!)


1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such a sweet layout!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...