Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Cards

Paper House Productions makes beautiful supplies for all kinds of paper crafting and cards is one of my favorites!  Today I am sharing a couple of summer cards over on their blog!

I have had this base paper sitting in my pile of “I have to use this paper because I love it” papers for a while now.  It was the perfect time to make a summery card with it. Using a needle and various colored threads I added handstitching to the flowers - adding some unique texture throughout.


I then went in and added some buttons, puffy stickers, and enamel dots to create a clustered look around the flowers.  And of course a fabulous puffy sticker was my finishing touch for a sentiment!

Supplies Used:

While that card was perfect to give away to a female in your life, how about we have one for the men too!  This was was inspired by all the great shades of blue in the new ColorWays Sapphire Line!


I used a cut file to cut out the base of the card.  Then I went to town lining up my patterned papers - trying for an ombre look! I mixed and matched and layered and combined and pulled it all together to give it a look of the night sky down to the ocean blue.


This is what the backside looked like before I covered it up :)


And then of course I had to bring in some fabulous ColorWays Puffy Stickers and Rub-Ons to add a sentiment and some final touches.

Supplies Used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...