Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Cherish - My Creative Scrapbook Layout

I have my last layout using the Creative Kit to share with you today!  My goal was to make it a Treasure This Time Tuesday layout - but alas I had other design team commitments here on the blog yesterday.  So it fills my requirements for that but it isn't up on Tuesday :)

As I always do for Treasure This Time, I tried to focus on some little details that will quickly be forgottten.  This month I talked about some of the funny things here says - which will make no sense to anyone outside of our family - but I know I will treasure that memory down the road!

This is actually my favorite layout of all of them that I made out of my My Creative Scrapbook kit this month.  I like the contrast of colors and mix of patterns!  I used several pocket page elements (the smile and cherish) and then brought in circles to soften all the lines.  I did a lot of outlining also with my black pen in order to make things pop off the page a little more!  The chipboard clouds also helped add some dimension to the otherwise flat layout :).

If you haven't had a chance to check out the new kits yet - swing by My Creative Scrapbook!  They are beautiful and will sell out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...