Wednesday, March 4, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Crafts Roundup

St. Patrick's Day is so much fun to make crafts for!  I love the rainbows, the green, the gold, every last bit of it!  
So today I thought I'd share some fun projects I have found around the web and some of my own personal favorites!  
Check out these nine fun projects!  
The links to each one are located below the picture!

Lucky Leprechaun Hat Card by Christine Meyer
Keep Looking Up Subway Sign by Christine Meyer
St. Patrick's Day Treat Bag by Christine Meyer
Lucky Rainbow Card by Christine Meyer
Lucky Me Mug & Card by Kathy Skou
Shamrock Card by Suzanna Lee
Lucky Cake Layout by Suzanna Lee
I am So Lucky I have You Card by Marcia Dehn-Nix
Lucky Dog Layout by Cathy Harper

Aren't these fun paper crafts!?! Check out more details on each of them by following the links!




2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Darling projects Christine! Love your idea to group so many cute inspirational ideas in one post! :)

Suzanna Lee said...

I forgot about your rainbow subway art that I love, love, love!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...