In January I set out to create a layout about myself each month. So this month was tougher - it is really hard for me to put down stuff about myself! Not sure why I feel that way but I pushed thru it anyhow! If you want to check out the past two months, you can find February here and January here. This month I did another - 10 Things I love right now. Or as my silly title says "I Kinda Love" :)
So what's on the list right now -
1) My Young Living oil diffuser - seriously, that thing is amazing!
2) My curling wand - I just got this and Lucy and I have been having fun playing with it!
3) New tv shows - there's a bunch of them and I have been trying some out to see what I like. I'm pretty picky about violence, sexual content, etc - so we'll see if these last but I am enjoying American Crime and Secrets & Lies so far...
4) Sweet Cream Creamer for my coffee - I have tried a lot of different things but it always comes back to that one.
5) Key Lime Pie - having recently "celebrated" Pi day - this was fresh on my mind
6) Lent Hymns - I love the pensive hymns of this season of the church year. My favorite is probably "Glory Be to Jesus."
7) Chex Mix - Cookies n Cream Muddy Buddies variety
8) Playing Mancala - I taught my older kids this game a couple weeks ago and we've been playing it a lot. It's nice because it's short - quality time without the commitment of monopoly :)
9) White Angelica - this is one of my favorite oil blends from Young Living and it just smells like spring. I like to diffuse this one because it lifts my spirits and just smells heavenly.
10) Sleeping in - this isn't anything new. I pretty much hate mornings.
My layout this month again uses the Through the Year collection from Echo Park. I added some sticker stitches in from SRM stickers to do some embellishing!
Patterned Paper: Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Paper House Productions
Stickers: Echo Park, Bella Blvd, SRM Stickers
Enamel: Pebbles Inc