Tuesday, December 3, 2013

You Are My Happy - a Teresa Collins Layout

My schedule has been jam packed with mom/church/family/teaching responsibilities.  I knew that was coming so I worked ahead on all my design team projects so I wouldn't have to rush those.  Because I did that, I have barely scrapped in weeks.  Yesterday I knew that my brain needed some creative time - so I planned to work for a bit after the kids were in bed.  I came up with this fun layout!

I really enjoy playing with Teresa Collins lines and this one "You Are My Happy" was no exception.  She is out of my ordinary loves of bright colors and clean lines...but her stuff always comes together for me quickly and in a project that I am happy with!  I love the oranges, corals, and golds in this line.  It is so different from anything else out there and has a warm, happy feel to it.
 I worked vertically on this layout....starting with the chipboard border and then working my way up.  Each line offers a different texture or interest to it.  Her chipboard pieces combined with little wood hearts add plenty of dimension.  This photograph was taken last month and I thought it would be fun to get it documented quickly while they are all still this size.  The little two change so much each month!  It was a cold day but the kids took really good pictures...which I never would have predicted :)

To create my list of names I used different thickers in different fonts and colors.  I also added some gold hearts from the Stardream Metallic line from CutCardStock.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins
Stickers: Teresa Collins & American Crafts
Cardstock: CutCardStock
Wood: Studio Calico

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I adore this! great layout!

Lanette said...

I just love how you did their names :) Beautiful LO!

Jen said...

adorable layout! Love the photo! This is one of my favorite lines too! So fun to work with!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Lisa P said...

Love this! The names across the bottom look so good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...