Friday, December 13, 2013

Pebbles "Front Porch" Layout for The Scrapbooking Studio

From the moment I laid eyes on the Front Porch Collection from Pebbles, I love it!  I was thrilled to get to play with it for The Scrapbooking Studio this month!  Here's my first layout using it:

The flower on this page is a Samantha Walker file.  It is a big oval with a flower but I opted to tuck part of it into my patterned paper.  I contemplated filling parts of the petals in with patterned papers but the more I looked at it, the more I liked the negative space with the flower.This is such a fun line full of pretty stickers and papers...perfect for a sentimental layout like this one!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Stickers: Pebbles
Wood: Studio Calico
Enamel Dots: Michaels
Staples: Tim Holtz
Washi Tape: My Minds eye
Cut File: Samantha Walker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...