Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter Twig Card

I love the Winter Twig line from Little Yellow Bicycle!  I decided to play with it and make a layout (I'll show ya that later) and a card.  I first punched out silver glittered circles and made a grid with them.  Then I added some snowflakes and circles from the Make a Snowflake kit they have.  I used a couple extra circle snowflake stickers (don't) know where those are from.  Lastly I added a sentiment and outlined it with a turquoise gel pen.  I love how it just feels sparkly and bright like a fresh snow!
Supplies used:
Sentiment - SRM stickers
Gems - Creative Charms
Everything else is Little Yellow Bicycle or just my stash :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea! love the colors.TFS

Julie Ranae said...

Thought I'd stop by and say hi! Glad to be your 200th follower! It's a great milestone!

Ulrika said...

Wonderful and fun card! Thanks for following my blog! Glad to hear! Now I'm checking out your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...