Monday, January 9, 2012

Today I got to participate in my second cross promotion for Momenta.  This round is with Glue Arts and all I can say is WOW!  It's amazing how nice it is to work with a quality adhesive...I've worked with some pretty bad ones in the past and it's a complete bummer when your project keeps falling apart.  Glue Arts has a great variety and holds your stuff down marvelously!  Soooooo here's what I created!
For my first project I created a layout using the Momenta Earth Tones Die Cut Pad and a variety of Glue Arts Adhesive.  

I used the High Tac cartridge with the Glue Glider Pro to attach all the frames.

The U Cut it 3D adhesive comes in a big rectangle shape allowing you to cut it into a size you want to use.  I used that to pop up my matted pictures.

I was especially impressed with how easy it was to use the Glue Glider Pro with the high tac cartridge on little pieces it worked perfect for getting adhesive onto little die cut letters as well as the entire border (we all know what a daunting task this can be!).  I could just place the different pieces right onto the gun and pick up adhesive that way.  It was fantastic to not have gooped up fingers after putting down a whole bunch of small stuff!  My border on this layout was created by cutting shapes from the die cut pad and gluing them all down with the Glue Glider Pro.  I then machine stitched over the top.
Glue Arts Supplies Used:
Glue Glider Pro High Tac Cartridge
U Cut it 3 D Adhesive
Momenta Supplies Used:

My second project is a card with a medallion flower.  This is a such a clean and simple card for me!  I think medallion flowers are one of the biggest tests for adhesives.  This one is made out of patterned paper.  Once it was folded and scored I used the Micro Squares to connect my two ends.  I then punched a circle and Raisen's Squares  for the base.  I also used Raisen's Squares under my button.  The rest of the card is put together using the Perma Tac cartridge for the Glue Glider Pro.
Glue Arts Supplies Used:
Micro Squares
Momenta Supplies Used:

3 comments:

angie ashuk said...

I won a glur glider pro in the summer, and I love it. Its my favorite adhesieve by far...only problem is, I can't find any refills where I live :(

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love that big twine heart!

Mara Campbell said...

Great projects!! I love all the frames on the layout and that big heart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...