Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clustering Layout

My grandma recently told me she saw a picture of a card I made and she didn't understand it.  I realized it was one that had a big giant cluster in one corner.  I explained to her that it was kind of an art form - clustering things together to make them eye pleasing.  Her response: "Oh okay, well then I get it."  That's when I decided to make this a topic for a feature at Practical Scrappers.  I do a lot of clustering, just look at my recent work...I especially do it a lot on cards.  Today I have a new layout to share that features it in a couple of spots:
My little guy is almost 18months old and I just am getting around to this picture of him as a brand spankin' new baby (I have done a lot from his first year - no guilt here - just one of those that didn't get done).  I followed the colors in the picture and it made for a strange combination but I think it still works :) I enjoyed going thru my stash and putting together items from all kinds of companies!
Supplies Used: Cosmo Cricket Stickers, October Afternoon Flags, The Twinery bakers twine, My Minds Eye patterned paper, Momenta patterned paper, Glitz design stickers and patterned paper, Simple Stories patterned paper 

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Cute, cute, cute! I think the colours work great, and I love those clusters!

febe said...

Adorable! Great work on the clusters and I love the color.

builders

Lynn said...

I love the color combination you used! This is such a cute layout to showcase that beautiful baby boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...