Saturday, June 3, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches June 1st Reveal - Grandparents Layout

There's a brand new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches! And I've got a layout to share with you all about Grandma!  But first here's the sketch for this month!

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®,Paper House Productions and SRM Stickers for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**

This sketch was probably my favorite so far, my layout came together for it so quick and smoothly!  I love when that happens!

I do have a video to go along with this sketch and layout too!  Here it is:

Here's the supply list with Affiliate Thumbnails for this project:

If you play along with the sketch be sure to link it up at Stuck?! Sketches! so we can all enjoy it!


1 comment:

Jean said...

Such a fun layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...