Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Card using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

I'm loving the Be Happy Paper Pad from Paper House Productions, so when I needed to make a wedding card and create something for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog, I went back to that pad!
**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®,Paper House Productions and SRM Stickers for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**
Happy Card for a wedding or other happy occasion feauring adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
In order to add a variety of techniques and elements to this I needed to utilize multiple adhesives.
The E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser has quickly become an absolute favorite for me.  It’s perfect for all your normal adhering, loads easily, and is sturdy.  I used it to add my first two layers of patterned papers to the card base.
Happy Card for a wedding or other happy occasion feauring adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Next I used Thin 3D Foam Squares to pop up the petals on my card.  I used a craft knife to cut those up and the squares ensure they will stay up even after getting smashed in an envelope.
Sequins can be a headache to attach.  But Adhesive Dots Micro ensure the headache won’t hit!  I used these to attach all my sequins and I also like to use them with other small embellishments like wood veneer and buttons.
Here's the supply list for this card along with Affiliate Thumbnails:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...