Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Oh So Happy Scrapbook Layout for Paper House Productions

Have you seen the Paper House Productions Be Happy Paper Pad, I'm completely smitten!  It's got a great color combo, beautiful patterns, and just exudes happy! Today I have a layout up on their blog combining it and PenBlades.
**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®,Paper House Productions and SRM Stickers for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**
This layout was so fun to put together - I loved working with a softer color palate than I normally do.  Of course these days, you can almost always expect a process video and so here that is - this one is a super short one too!



Here's affiliate thumbnails for the supplies I used on this layout:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...