Friday, June 16, 2017

How to Create the Shiplap look on a Scrapbook Layout

I love to go to home decor magazines and shows for inspiration as I create my paper crafts.  Shiplap is EVERYWHERE and I just love the look.  As I was working on my Guest Designer work for Jillibean Soup, I was inspired by the Wordfetti to create a shiplap background.
Create a Shiplap Look on a Scrapbook Layout with Jillibean Soup
As you can see, mission accomplished as the background for my picture!  

Here's a process video that takes you thru both that and the rest of the layout:

So what do you think? It's a manageable technique!  I bet there are tons of other supplies out there as well that you can create the look with!  

Check out all my supplies in the Affiliate Thumbnails below:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...