Monday, October 10, 2016

Puppy Love Layout and Process Video

I've shared before that our family recently got a new puppy and I knew Paper House Productions would have some great products for me to use to tell that story!  Today I am sharing over on their blog a combination of various papers and different dog stickers that they have!
paper-house-puppy
Supplies Used:
You can catch all the details on this layout and how I created it with this new Process Video:

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers to create this layout:


Here's a few more closeups for you to check out!

I loved the cute little dog house and that tag with the real metal loop on it!

Good punny phrase there with "furst"

This wasn't my favorite saying for up there but the size and colors really worked well so I rolled with it!



4 comments:

Kristine Davidson said...

this is so fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

Yvette said...

What an adorable layout! So many beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Your pup is absolutely adorable, Christine!! I love those banners. <3

Rachel said...

Totally love this, stunning layout and photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...