Wednesday, October 26, 2016

DIY Christmas Countdown Chalkboard and Process Video

Have you been enjoying all the Shimmers projects over the last couple weeks at Paper House Productions - Aren’t they a fun product!?!  Today I have a quick and easy Countdown Chalkboard to share that uses some of the Christmas Shimmers!
shimmers1
Supplies Used:
shimmers2
I completely love this Rudolph! Not only does he light up but his nose blinks!  It’s so fun!
shimmers4
And Santa lights up all over too!  Check out this video to see a quick peek into how I put it together and how they light up!  These two Shimmers are bigger but Paper House also has several that are smaller and banner style!
One thing I forgot to mention in the video is that I picked up the chalkboard for $3.00 in a big box store – any kind of chalkboard will do! I liked that this one had some white doodling on it already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...