Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit layouts & Process Video

You just can't go wrong with Doodlebug Design and this month their fall collection "Flea Market" is featured in the Creative Kit for My Creative Scrapbook!  You've already seen me play with it several times but today I have three more layouts to share with you!  And I actually have one more on my desk currently...so you'll be seeing another ;)

This one was quick and easy to put together and I love the results!  I cut two circles to add to the base - slid my picture in where I wanted it and then went after it with embellishments  The trees from the Odds & Ends set were my jumping off point and then I filled in with flowers and stickers.

This one has major design actually hidden behind the picture! The base sheet is actually a really cute Flea Market page that is perfect on it's own for decor.  But since this is a kit club and you want to see how to use the paper, I covered it up allowing just the trees to peek out!  The little mice are a fun and whimsical touch.  I also added strips of the "fancy frills" that come on the This & That Sticker Sheet in the Kit.

The last layout is based on this month's sketch (which I also created).  Sketches always make layouts come together a little quicker.  I loved all the circles in it and knew I could have fun mixing and matching the beautiful colors in it.  I have a process video for this one so I won't talk to much about it and let the video speak for itself!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...