Monday, December 31, 2012

Pebbles Seen & Noted Mini Album

Have I said how great 2012 was for me and my scrapping?  Got published multiple times, got to design for two wonderful manufacturers, got to design for an amazing local scrapbook store, made tons of new friends...but hands down one of the biggest highlights was getting to spend two days at Summer CHA!  I decided it was such a special time I needed to create my own mini about it.  That mini will be used for a sample piece at The Scrapbooking Studio.

CHA Mini 1

CHA Mini 2

I used the Pebbles line Seen and Noted, some SRM Stickers, and some Maya Road Kraft embellishments.  The Library Pockets hold my journaling and are also pages in the album.

I won't be attending the Winter CHA...but someday I hope to get back there again!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this!! Such fun colors and photos!!! Happy New Year!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...