Friday, December 14, 2012

Pebbles Family Ties Layout

Ummm is it just me or is Pebbles on fire with their latest lines?  I absolutely adore this Family Ties line also!!!  Their color combinations are just fantastic and the packages of phrases are full of amazing  quotes!  I picked up just a few pieces of it from The Scrapbooking Studio because I couldn't wait to play with it...now to get some more!
I wanted to play with ribbon some more and for this layout I used some wider grossgrain ribbon that I gave fringed ends to.  It adds a different look rather than a banner or slanted edge cut.  I also had fun playing with more wood veneer goodies from Studio Calico.  These are so easy to ink up either with inks or mists...but in this case I decided to keep them natural.  It felt a little strange to do a layout that just includes two kids...I feel like I need to include all or just one.  But these two have a precious bond and I wanted to document that.  My journaling is tucked away on a tag!

4 comments:

Lisa P said...

No, not just you. I am really loving this line from Pebbles too! Cute layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the colors and love love love the hexagons!!!

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Such a beautiful layout!! Love the pattern papers....so pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...